How To Apply
– International Passport Bio-Data page
– Birth Certificate
– IGCSE or WAEC (with a minimum of 5 credits)
– Letter of reference or recommendation from previous school attended.
– School Transcripts (in the case where IGCSE or WAEC results are yet to be available: with a school
transcript, an applicant can get a conditional offer and still be able to proceed with the admission process.
– Passport Picture – 3 (5 pieces – if candidate is on the A’ level program)
Soft Copy of documents can be forwarded to: email@example.com. Documents MUST be completed at least on or before resumption date.
3. INTERVIEW & VISIT
This can be done by getting our forms at the school premises for N5,000 only.
This is part of the interview process during application, which you will have with the College Director to carefully select your courses.
The general duration of our programme is 1 year. However, the standard A Level programme runs for 2 years. Others such as test preps are dependent on how long is necessary for training. The admissions team will be glad to talk you through this.
No, we undergo a rigorous interview with every prospective student. However, based on unique academic history, a written assessment would be administered.
The school fee per academic year for all students is One million, seven hundred and fifty thousand naira (N1, 750,000.00) only.
*The tuition fees do not cover Exam fees for external exams e.g. Edexcel or Cambridge A’ Level registration fees, Secure English Language Testing fees and other Prep test fees.
Accommodation is provided at an annual cost of One million, six hundred thousand naira (N1.6m) only
The general admission requirements are:
- A minimum of 5 passes at C level at SSCE, IGCSE or NECO with at least C in English and Mathematics. (any potential candidate with a different result profile will be considered on a case by case basis with support remedial arrangement)
- Foreign Qualifications equivalent to the Nigerian SSCE/IGCSE.
Do you want more information? Would you like a quick answer to your question? Please fill the form below and get an instant reply from our admissions team.