Warm Greetings from First Multi-Plan Consultants!
We are pleased to inform you that we are organizing our inaugural Easter Essay Competition. This contest which will begin on April 5, 2021- end April 18, 2021 aims to encourage students in secondary schools to share their perspective on the impact of COVID 19 on their learning journey. It seeks to assess the student’s ability to draw from their experiences and test their literacy and creativity skills.
We cordially invite you to participate in this competition.
The Topic: “The impact of COVID 19 on your learning experience.”
Guidelines for the Competition
- The written submissions have to be sent, latest by 18th April 2021, in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The essay shall be no longer than 2000 words, footnotes include papers shorter than 1000 words are not encouraged.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. Previously published essays are therefore excluded. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification from the competition.
- The essay should be in word format, Font size shall be 12 points with 1.5 interlinear space with the essay title on the top of each page.
- Cover of the written submissions should include the name of the Participant, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the School with address.
- References – books, articles or online sources that are cited should be listed at the end of the essay.
The prizes are as follows:
1. Return ticket to an African or European study destination of choice
2. HP Laptop & Amazon Kindle
3. Shopping voucher N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira)
Please note: Names of the winners will be published on Multi-Plan Pathway College’s website and other social media channels in the 2nd week of May 2021. The winners will be asked to show their original photo identity card at the time of receiving of the prizes.
If you have any questions or you would like to participate, please contact Sandra by email (Sandra.email@example.com).
We look forward to your submission!