Are you a Senior Secondary School student and have what it takes to write an outstanding essay?
Then you should participate in the First Multi-Plan Consultants inaugural Essay Competition.
TOPIC: How Can Technology Improve Healthcare In Nigeria.
Prizes to be won are: Apple MacBook Pro Laptop, HP 250 G8 laptop, or Samsung Galaxy Tab A
* The written submission has to be sent latest July 8th, 2022 in electronic format to email@example.com
* Participating student must be a student in senior secondary school (SS1-SS3)
* Only one entry per student may be submitted
* All submissions will be subjected to a plagiarism test and only original essays with no more than 30% level of similarity. Violation of this rule will result in disqualification.
* The essay should be no longer than 2500 words, typed on A4 size electronic page; font size and type should be 12points and Times New Roman, spacing 1.5.
* The cover page should include the title of the essay, student name, class, student email, and home address.
* Participating students can use any recognized referencing style and ensure the same style is consistently used throughout the essay.
* The essays will be graded according to relevance, grammatical accuracy, original content, literary style & structure and research.
Please note: Submissions incompatible with the above rules and guidelines will not be considered.
First Prize MAC Book pro laptop Apple 13.3” MacBook Pro M1 chip
2nd Prize HP Laptop HP 250 G8 intel core 15 1TB HDD 12GB RAM Wins 10 pro
Third Prize Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Names of the winners will be published on Multi-Plan Pathways College website and other social media channels on July 28
For further enquiries and questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org